2016-06-30 Posting for Italian Senior Coordinator at Prager Metis
Nature & Scope of the Position
- Assists in preparation of timely month end year financial statements to include profit & loss, balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
- Monthly processing and reconciliation of employee expense reports.
- Maintaining fixed assets schedule for book reporting.
- Performs and manages books and records for lower and middle market subsidiaries of foreign entities: including issuing sale invoices, credit notes, performing bank reconciliations, posting journal entries, reconciling accounts payable/receivable, recording bi-weekly payroll, accruals and any other entries necessary on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Account analysis and reconciliation on all balance sheets accounts for clients.
- Monthly financial statement close work completed in accordance with closing schedule.
- Active participation and contribution in tax filings.
- Communicates progress of engagements, issues and resolutions to client and supervisors through written and oral correspondences.
- At least 1 year of experience in book keeping/accounting
- Working knowledge of MS Office software
- Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Flexible working in a team environment
- Knowledge of GAAP, it is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both Italian and English
- Must be well organized with a professional demeanor and have the ability to work independently
- Required working on Saturdays during busy-season (January – April)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral.
- Italian language skill is a plus
- Professional and personal growth within Prager Metis;
- Benefit package provided by Prager Metis for similar positions;
- Thorough training in the field of tax and accounting services.
Send resume to: email@example.com. S sSuitable candidates will be contacted by telephone to attend an interview.